Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friends Forever :)

I should be going to bed right now but I really wanted to blog real quick about my night. Me and one of my best friends had a Vampire Diaries night.lol Dont make fun you know you wish you were a vampire. She has been going through a lot right now and I honestly cant say I understand. Most of the time when people are going through things I unfortunately understand cause I have gone through it too. But in this situation I havent and it breaks my heart to feel I cant be there for her as much as I could. She is the type of person that needs space and that is hard for me cause Im use to being right there for people. But its been tooooooo long since we had spent time together so we watched our show together and talked about things she is going through. It helped me to understand things better and we hadnt talked in forever, it was nice to talk and laugh with her! This friend is one of those people that should of been a comedian. She always knows how to make someone else laugh even though she is the one that needs it the most. I hope she knows I love her very much and very thankful for her. I am also so proud of her and how she is handling this because if I were her I would be a complete mess. Keep smiling and know I am praying for you!!!!! :) LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad I found your new blog. It looks awesome! I am so thankful that God has given me such special friends as well :) Hope you are doing good! Lindsay