Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 On Wednesday

Since I am not at my computer as much at work I don't get a chance to do my 10 on Tuesday. So I went to my App store and found this application for my phone. We will see if I like it, but it will give me a chance to stay on top of my blogging.

1. I am very thankful for working 9-1 lately
(even though it means less $ ) I have been really sick and can't afford to take off.

2. Spring arrives this week... It's been so beautiful outside. I wish I could have some pretty flowers in a garden.

3. My allergies have been killing me (whos hasn't?!?) but today I am getting my shot, I am very thankful for my husbands job that has insurance so I can get those.

4. I will be in Texas a week from today for vacation, not what we had planned but that is ok I will still enjoy every bit of it. :)

5. I am so grateful for my husband that takes care of me and CoCo who is the best snuggler.

6. It's still missions month down at my home church and so I am looking forward to hearing from the missionaries when we are down there.

7. I am so hungry!!! LOL sorry that is all I am thinking about right now.

8. Tonight starts college days... There are a bunch of teens coming into town to check out our school.

9. CoCo gets her first grooming on Friday, I will post pics soon.

10. I am having a hard time filling this out.... Sorry nothing exciting is happening right now. LOL just give it a second and it will be drama central!!!! LOL

Have great rest of the week!!!! :)


Posted with LifeCast


No comments: