Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SPRING IS HERE....

I finally have some things that are some what exciting going on in my life that are worth writing about and that I have time to write about!

I have not really been wanting to write much about my life in the last several months cause my heart and my mind has been consumed by my dads problems. My dad is an alcoholic and recently been having some heart problems (which are related to his drinking) he turns to me for all the answers but he isn't at the place where he is ready to get help. This is probably one of the hardest things that I have had to deal. I feel so helpless when it comes to him, I want him to get help so bad. I know that it has to be him to make the decision but its just hard to sit back and watch.
On a better note I got my Canon Rebel for my bday and I LOVE IT! I took a class in January online and I think I learned alot but Spring time is giving me a great opportunity to learn more. There are times where I feel like I really still don't have a clue but at the same time I feel like I can see progress in my photos and pick out things in my photos that I should of done better ect. Mindy U, who I love her work, she has helped me alot with questions. She inspires me to do better, I just wish she would post more of her photos cause I love looking at photos and especially of her beautiful daughter.





I recently we to the Arboretum with my mom and all the flowers have blossomed for the Spring time. I can not even begin to describe the colors. I will post some of my photos. I have alot of my friends that are offering their families for me to practice on, which I am excited to have the chance to do. I will post them soon.
We are still helping out in our Children's Church and Life Jr on Wednesday nights at our church. We love our kids, they mean alot to us! I just wanted to say that cause todays Wednesday and we get to see them tonight :) This past weekend we went up to OKC on Friday and Saturday to spend time with our friends from school. We really missed them alot, we went to our favorite Japanese Steakhouse and tried 2 new places which I love now! lol One of them is Big Truck Tacos and they have amazing tacos and the other is Cuppies and Joe, which that place is a hole in the wall coffee shop. Ofcourse these two places werent there when we lived there, but a great place to visit. On Saturday we "tried" to have a picnic in the park in OKC, we all lived away from OKC too long and forgot how windy it is.lol It was a great time to remember memories!
On Monday night we had to say good bye to the Oster family, missionaries to Argentina. A year ago in January their daughter past away and they went ahead and went on furlough after that.


Please pray for them as they are getting settled in, I couldn't imagine going back to the place where, when the last place you were there is when your daughter was passing away.
This family has gone though alot in the last year but they aren't allowing it to stop them from doing what God has called them to do.
I am loving the sun, it just does something special to me! lol I sometimes feel like a plant at times. I will honestly try to write more and post my photos, I know alot if not all of my followers are my friends on facebook but I still want to post my photos and talk about my experience with the shots. Hope yall all have a great rest of the week!

No comments: