Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 Tuesday :)

My dear friend reminded me about today and so here I am actually doing on Tuesday! lol



1. I get my hair cut today!


2. I am feeling oh so crafty after the affair of the heart


3. Hopes to some day or in the next year get a nice camera to start letter photography(we will see)






4. Is thankful Tricia's baby is as healthy as can be :)



5. I am happy that I am feeling better, I hate being in the yuck of this mess that has been going around.



6. The sun is sucha amazing thing, and when it comes out it makes me smile bigger and makes me in a better mood.(Is that sad that something so little can change my day?)



7. Sometimes I wonder too much and it gets me in trouble....

8. Wishes it was flip flop weather already


9.loves my husband for cleaning the house yesturday for me


10. 93 days til graduation! :)

No comments: