Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is for you Rana!


I know its Wednesday but I am going to try this 10 Tuesday list.... I just am not very good with this blog stuff. lol My life is pretty boring, but I will try to keep up with this.....


1) I am thankful to God that everything went great at the funeral and all the expenses were taken care of for the family.


2) I am ready for the Summer, there is just something about when the sun touches my skin and makes me light up :)


3) I am blessed to have a family like the Websters so close to me


4) One of my Best Friends is having a BOY, I am super excited for them.


5)I am going to be moving in 4mths.... IDK where?!?!? lol


6) I am sooo hungry I could eat a large steak. no I am not prego...


7) I love music, it can change my mood for the day.


8)I recently watched Fireproof with my husband and it was great. Wish they would make more movies like that.


9) I am sucha planner freak and I wish I could plan my summer,my future home. So I just plan my bedroom cause I know we will atleast have that wherever we move. haha


10) I laugh out loud alot and I know I put it on here alot but I really do laugh when I type it.... lol :)

2 comments:

mindy said...

very good renee!! I have to agree with you on the summer one for sure =) And fireproof =) and tht lol!!! I do it to!

Rana said...

Very good Reba...I'm proud of you. You should be thanking Mindy though cuz she got me started on the 10 on Tuesday and I love it!
Have you ever been talking and then said LOL at the end? If not the first time you do