Tuesday, May 26, 2009

10 on Tuesday







Last week was way too crazy to try to write in my blog, but we are pretty much settled in. It was organizing my clothes and "junk" well its not really junk cause its my photos and scrapbooks there are just alot of it! lol

1. I am so very thankful that we do have a place that we can stay verese trying to live in an apartment. You have to pay extra for living in an apartment month to month and that is if you can find an apartment that will let you do a month to month. We do have a place in mind after Tyler has been had his new store for awhile and once I get into a job as well. Speaking of my and jobs.... I have a place where I am waiting for the interview person to call me back. The position is a company that is specifically for elderly people, anything from errand running for them to just spending sometime with them when there family cant be there. There are a ton of different things that I can do and I can choose what I want and what I dont want to do. I just pray that it works out, it gives me alot of flexibility. I have always enjoyed seniors, we use to have a nursing home ministry that I was involved in.

2. We joined back at Liberty and we are ready to jump in and start helping.... I am going to get back in choir(which they have cancelled for the last 2 Sundays cause of the Revival and Memorial Day) and VBS is coming up, Camp (IDK if I am going) and so many other things.

3. The first Sunday we were back, our church started a revival with Bill Abbott(sp?). His family was sucha blessing, they all sing and Tyler and I got to get to know them on more of personal level. We went from amazing preaching up in HBBC/SWBC to home and continue in more amazing preacing. The Lord is good! We had lots of decisions made and the final night we saw 22 saved! What a blessing, its great to see the Lord work in my church.

4. God answers prayers! We had been praying about Tyler getting his job at Best Buy here in Texas. Best Buy got rid of there supervisor position throughout the entire company. So all those people that were supervisors are now full timers which is Tyler's position. So when he called about a transfer he had to interview for the position since there are only a limeted of openings. Thankfully he got the job but it is just part time...... they said that they are going give him minimum of 30hrs a week but we will see, then another Best Buy in the area called him to apply for this other position that has come available which is full time with a commission check. We will continue to pray for that but we are thankful for what has given us at this moment and Tyler starts tomorrow.

5. Yesturday was Tyler's bday and we went to Chilis as a tradition we have done for several years. We also went to Red Robin and used his bday coupon for a free burger and a free dessert, all you have to do is sign up for emails.

6. There has been alot on my mind lately, just so many things.... graduation is over, we said our goodbyes, we are back in Texas and now what..... I know we are settling in with jobs, in our church and with old friends. But we are still in limbo land, we could still get a phone call for a position and up in leave at anytime. That leaves me constantly uneasy and makes me feel bad about living with the inlaws. I know I have said it before, I am so thankful for them letting us live with them until we get back on our feet. Its just one of those things.... but hopefully not long at all.

7. I took up Piano again, I took it when I was 14 and took it for about a year or so and just kindof gave up. But I am realizing it might be a nice little bonus to have in the ministry and its something really relaxing. I remembered alot of it when I started to play the other day. I will start taking lessons again in the next month and start on chords ect. I am super excited I feel like I have accomplished something already. lol

8. I have been hanging out with my child hood best friend Shawna aka Na Na alot and it feels like old times. I still miss my HBBC friends abunch! I am so thankful for all my great friends :)

9. This past weekend we had Tricia's shower and it turned out really good, she is still on bed rest.The baby is fine but she is the one with problems. I think that Bryce will end up coming early! Which we are all very excited about.

10. Well I think Summer has officially arrived and I love it! Hope yall all enjoy yours as well :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Glad you're getting settled in okay. We miss you! But are excited for all that God has for you down there!