Tuesday, May 5, 2009

10 Tuesday :)

As usual I am a utter failure at blogging! I am been so busy but not with anything really interesting.... But with almost just a week til we are officially out of our apartment its seems like I am running around crazy!


1. This Wednesday will be a week til I am done with my job here in okc and I have already started applying for jobs in Dallas, so pray that I find one soon so that we can start saving for a house(wherever that may be located) lol


2. This week is banquet, and its just another sad but fun night with the whole gang. We had a party last Thursday for a last big blast @ the Bittners! lol It was fun, with lots of memories and pics


3. My friend is having a baby and I have talked about her alittle bit, we are having a shower for her at the end of this month and we are so excited (I think I have talked about it alittle bit) Emily and I made a diaper cake, alittle nicer than most but it was a lot of fun doing it
4. Its getting closer and closer to graduation, and we all are trying to cram as much time together as possibly, but it will never be the same. Its hard having people go from being in your life almost everyday for 4yrs to just a phone call or facebook everyonce in a while through our crazy hectic lives.... its sad that is comes to that. You know youll always be friends, no doubt but it wont be the same! I havent completely broke down yet, it still hasnt fully hit me. I have gotten teary eyed at times but I think at IHOP when we say our last goodbyes, until next... it will be pretty rough. I have an amazing group of friends that I dont know if I could of survived college without them. We all are going off to do what the Lord called us to do, and we will always be there for eachother. I am truly blessed to call this people my friends!
5. This rain is killing me.... my inlaws tried moving into there house last weekend and it was a mess. Hopefully through all the things we have coming up in the next week or so wont be messed up cause of this rain.
6. My friend Brittany is coming up for graduation and she is going to take pictures of Tyler and I. I'm so excited, she is knew at photography but she is so good, I want some fun and different pics of us.Now to find a fun shirt to wear! lol
7. I made a DVD for my friends of all 4yrs of HBBC and the memories that we had together.... It turned out pretty good, the songs went great with it and everything. It was my first and even though there was some mess ups I was proud of myself, I did it all on the MAC too :) lol We have had some good times and laughs together, I also watched my wedding DVD that day too. I shouldnt of, too many emotions flying.lol I cried so hard watching my wedding video, remembering how nervous I was hoping not to trip, the look on Tyler's face when he first saw me and how I thought he was going to faint cause he turned so pale! lol All the feelings of that day just came back like it happened that day, my wedding was beautiful thanks to my mother in law for working soooo hard on it. I was thinking how I wished my Grandpa could of made it 6 more months, even though there was drama I know that it was the happiest day of my life besides my salvation. I love my hubby!
8. Man I am blogging it up today! lol Must be the weather hahaha
9. I get my nails done this week and my hair, I am so thankful that I can still get those things done :) thanks ty for spoiling me
10. I am going to end on this note, I am content in waiting on God to show us where we are going. Many people say "sure go back to your comfort zone"(home) but in all reality is it??? I personally dont think so, those people may love me and baby me, but at the same time those same people see us as little kids still so it is going to be hard to help out and be taken seriously.... I am not wanting RESPECT but enough that I can make a decision without everyone in the church opinions. This whole thing may come off sounding bitter or not excited about going back to our home church but we are there is sucha need in the youth (not saying we are taking over lol just need more teens) Idk what I am saying exactly but I guess you have that problem everywhere you go that you have grown up in, until you prove yourself to them. I guess we will see, but whatever it may be I am sure there is a lesson to be learned.....lol

1 comment:

mindy said...

Hey, renee, nice write up! I'm excited for lil love to see you next week! Leaving college was so so hard for me but at the same time so defining. I wasn't taken there to live there, I was taken there to be trained to leave and make a difference. And that is what counts. I think staying there in OKC is staying in your comfort zone, so leaving will definitely be a challenge.
Coming from someone who 'went back home' it's not always easy, but God has a plan and remember all things work together for good. Respect, and expect respect. Seriously. You deserve it. You are an adult now, capable of making the decisions that are right for you and your family. Remember that. Lead with courage and humbleness. People will follow you. And one last thing, remember, if they are following you, your ultimate goal is that they are following Christ. Good luck dear! {{hugs}} And remember, you still have your blog =)
PS: Get your other friends into blogging, you'll be surprised at how close it makes you feel =)