Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sleep what???? lol

It will be 2mths the 23rd of this month that we have been in Sherman. We have been literally none stop since the moment we have been here. I do enjoy being busy, I feel productive! There is just something about being in the ministry full time and even though you dont get time to stop much its all worth it. I am working in the office with Mrs. Johnson and another lady from our church. They both are a hoot! I love being able to work everyday with Mrs. Johnson and ask her things of ministry. I have already learned so much from her in the short amount of time we have been here. I am truly blessed for the pastor's wife we have :) Tyler works in the office as well but he hasnt been in the office much at all cause we are finishing up our Family Life Center and so the guys have been working really hard on it. I cant wait for our Family Life Center to be done, we are going to be able to use that for so many things for the teenagers and other classes. Since we have been here we had graduation, graduation reception, fellowship meeting, camp, fundraiser luncheon, and we are leaving for camp a week from today. It doesnt seem like that much but it really has been! lol I have gotten a chance to really get to know people here during al these things. Camp was a great week to bond with the teens, they are just as crazy as me. I dont know if that is a good thing or bad. haha Camp was such a emotional week and one of the best weeks of camp I have had in a long time. Bro. Dan (our old youth pastor) preached all week and he talked about all the things that God has done in our life. Lots of decisions were made and we had 2 teens get saved from our church. We are still seeing decisions being made! I am so thankful for what God has done in our life and it is only God who could do the things that have happened in our life. This will be a crazy week to get ready for camp but I will try to get on before then to post pics of the summer. :)

No comments: