Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some Summer Photos

We just had Jr. Camp this past week, these were my girls I had in my room. We had a lot of fun! I have not had a chance to met most of these girls, cause I am normally with the Sr. high and never see this age group. Tyler and I are suppose to be getting on the children's church rotation so I can get a chance to know these girls even better. Several of them were called into full time service of some sort and 2 got saved. It was awesome to see God work in their lives, even at such a young age.For the 4th of July the youth/College class went out to the Shamasko's house. We shot off tons of fireworks and grilled out. (we can do that cause we were in the country lol) We had a great time of fellowship, it was nice to relax with some friends and now FAMILY (I love these church people already so much, they have been so welcoming and kind :) ). We also watched National Treasurer on their projector screen in their backyard, that was pretty cool!
Have you ever seen some one make an shape or letter ect with a sparkler and they capture it in a photo? Well I tried.... So I had abunch of my girls attempt it and this one turned out the best. We did accomplish a M, but Morgan's face is messed up in it. lol And then mine was a B, but I didnt think about it being backwards, so I just need to mirror it to actually look like a B.
This was the group of teens we took with us to Sr. Camp. I got a chance to get to know each of the kids personally. Most of the teens have similar backgrounds like I did growing up. It breaks my heart to see others have to deal with the same things. But I am thankful I can use it as a testimony and say look what God did for me and in my life.
This is Kristen, I had a chance to lead her to the Lord at Sr. Camp. Kristen's sister got called into full time service at Jr. Camp.Look at those blue eyes! This is Darla and Greg's little boy Zane. He is so fun to take pictures of, and very energetic! lol
I am so thankful for Bro. Dan being able to preach at Sr. Camp. The Lord used him in so many ways. It was a blessing to see all the decisions that were made that week!
This is Olivia, she is a little super star. Love the pouty lips!!!! :)

This has been a crazy busy summer and its still not over! HA Its been a great summer and I am thankful for my camera that I can capture all these great memories. We are getting ready to go to Youth Conference in OKC next week, then we have VBS the week after that, then school starts,then we have our ladies retreat and then we have our ladies trip to MO!!!!! :) I will try to keep posted of the upcoming events.
Hope yall are having just as much fun this summer as I am! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love it when you post!!! Sounds like your summer is nuts! (But lots of fun too!) I have to admit I'm jealous seeing all the pictures from camp - I really miss it! Hope to see you while you are up here next week :)