Monday, November 8, 2010

WAY BEHIND.....

So I said I was going to startblogging through my entire pregnancy, well its 4mths its not too late right.lol Ty and I were hoping that we were expecting but when it actually happens I was in shock. When I took the first test I told Ty I wasnt sure if I was reading this right and he came in and looked at it and was like how hard it was to read 2 lines means pregnant and 1 lines me not pregnant. It was pretty plain as day but I guess I was in denial. :) So I took another pregnancy test in the morning and guess what it said the samething! lol
Then that weekend we dove down to Ty's parents house to tell them we were expecting. We had made them a garden rock that says "grandparents rock". It took my mother in law a few minutes to realize what that means. She kept saying are you serious are you serious?!?!
The next day we went to lunch with my mom and step dad. My mom guessed it before we even got there but I tried playing it off. We gave her a cup thatsaid "MiMi to Be" Thenwe went to Rhonda(my ex step mom, its complicated lol) and took her flowers at her work and then went to my brother's house. I think he was probably the most in shock and still is.

I had a good first few weeks and then it was all down hill after.... I was so sick I couldnt keep water and crackers down. They almost made me go to the ER for dehydration. But praise the Lord I got alot better. I was very fortunate that I was pretty busy with ourLadies Retreat during the time of me being sick that I couldnt really stop so it helped to kindof go by fast. I had my first drs apt September 27th and at that apt they said I was due April 30th. Then at my next apt Oct 11th they changed my due date to April 24th which is Easter Sunday! woohoo I told Ty this is the first year he wont have to buy me a Easteroutfit.lol At that apt the babies heartbeat was 160 and it was very active. I have not had any cravings except one day my mother in laws pineapple side dish that she makes only at the holidays sounded so good so I got the receipe from her at like 10 oclock at night and made it the next day. I have always eaten apples and loved them but they are extra good right now. I have one everyday as my snack before lunch. I am very thankful that I pretty much have my full energy back, ofcourse certain days I am moretired then others. So that is a fast foward of my 4mths of pregnancy.Its still so unreal at times that there is a baby growing inside of me. I am so blessed to have so many of my closes friends andone being my bestie Rana that are all prego at the same time! The holidays are around the corner and I cant wait I love this time of the year :)
Sono pics and belly pic 13wks

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Totally LOVE this post :) I love how ya'll just made the rounds to share the good news with everyone - so fun! You know you have to have a boy, right? Keep up with me and Miranda! :)

Rana said...

Awe I just read this!!!! For some strange reason your post don't show up for me to see :(
I'm super excited about our babies being due about 7 weeks apart!!!! Even more exciting!!! Love ya'll!