Monday, December 15, 2008

bbbbrrrrr sooo cooldd!

I have been soooo busy this past week and have failed to keep an update on my blog. This past Saturday I helped my friend Miranda host a house warming party. It was nice to just hang out and fellowship with one another. During the holiday seasons we normally just rush from one party to another and Saturday was just a nice day all together (busy) but a fun time with friends. Today it is an average 16 degrees outside but feels like 2 degrees! Yesturday morning/afternoon it was 70 degrees and dropped to 27 degrees within 3 hours! The weather is just out of control in Oklahoma. lol So it is about 14 days til we get CoCo-Bella (our dog) and Im so excited, we got some new pics of her last night (see below) Tomorrow is going to be such a great day! Me and my bff, Rana are going to see Point of Grace in concert here in the city. We both just love Christmas music, so what better than a Christmas concert?!?! lol I will post pictures up soon....
I hope everyone has a great week, less than 10 days til CHRISTMAS!





1 comment:

mindy said...

Oh, I love her!!!! And I'm extremely jealous over the point of grace concert!!