Friday, December 5, 2008

Well here goes nothing.... I am starting this blog with not much to say. That is definately a first for me. Two of my friends are bloggers (Miranda & Mindy) and I love reading theirs so I thought why not start one? The title of this blog is "Live for the moments you cant put into words" which is the theme of my life. I want to live the moments in my life so that they leave an impact in others and that I can look back and have no regrets and see where I have failed but that I didnt give up, but pressed on. My friends and family are a big part of my life and I know there are so many more memories to come in my life. It has all just begun....

2 comments:

Rana said...

Awesome my friend! this is going to be so good for us! I'm lovin' it!

mindy said...

yeah, I have real friends in real life blogging, I'm uber excited!