Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday... where is my starbucks?






This past weekend went by so fast and I didnt even have time to stop once...We had my husband's schools Christmas Banquet which we had a great time at. Then I drove down to Dallas(where I am from orginally) and did nothing but go go go. But it is always nice to see family and friends. I had a little melt down of just Christmas stress on Saturday but a good friend of mine had a listening ear and made me feel so much better at the end. Im so thankful that the Lord gives you people like that in your life that are sooo there to hear you and so you can be there for them too. THANKS BFF! The week has begun and I was so warm in my bed this morning and didnt want to get up. But this week I have something to look forward to, or do I? Its my birthday on Tuesday. Im doing stuff all week with my friends and husband but Im getting to the point in my life where I almost dont even care about my birthday. What is wrong with me? haha Im only turning 22! I guess I will get into the spirit of things eventually... I should of got up earlier this morning and went by starbucks. Oh well.... We may get some snow this week and I almost wouldnt mind, as long as I dont have to go to work. It would be nice to have a pretty little snowflakes.Well I know I just kindof babbled this morning but it is still pretty earlier for me to think clearly. I hope everyone has a great week and stay warm~

No comments: