Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CoCo Bella will be here soon!

Last night my great friends threw me a dog shower (dont make fun) I know it sounds rediculous, but only my friends could pull something off like a dog shower off. Im super thankful for it cause dogs can get really expensive and it helped out with some of the small stuff.
Today is my bday! WOO HOO :) Me and my husband are just going to hang out tonight, maybe have our first fire of the year. But I know we are going to Red Robin for my bday cause I got a coupon for a free burger how amazing is that?!?! Thursday all of our friends are going to an ice skating rink outside downtown and then going to an italian restaurant, Zios! MMmmmm yummy it makes me hungry just talking about it. Im exited for Thursday cause it will be the last day I will see my friends for a month. Its the end of the semester and they have to go home for Christmas. But when they get back CoCo will be home! We are super excited the get CoCo, we will get her around December 29th and I can not wait!!!!!! Stay bundled up during these winter days and cozy up to the one you love <3 :)

1 comment:

mindy said...

I love it - a dog shower....you are too much =) But that is so stinkin' fun =)
I'm extremely jealous of going ice skating downtown, you know in all the years I lived down there I never was able to go. Umph. It's one of those super cheezy things that I just love to do, don't forget hot coco and skate a lap for me =) And Happy Birthday - party your heart out!